WiLDAF is looking for a consultant who will develop the Advocacy Communication Strategy for the…
WiLDAF and GBV MKUKI Coalition are organizing Anti GBV Champions Awards as part of the 16 Days of Activism Campaign against Gender Based Violence. This is to recognize and honor efforts of extraordinary grass root individuals, organizations and communities who have taken tremendous actions to end GBV in their communities and Tanzania at large.
WiLDAF and GBV MKUKI coalition are therefore requesting you/your organization to nominate champions in ending GBV in various categories listed below.
- Champion in ending Child Marriage
- Champion in ending FGM
- Champion in ending Sextortion
- Champion in Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
- Traditional Leader champion in ending GBV
- Religious Leader champion in ending GBV
- Champion in ending GBV against Person With Disability
- Artist champion in ending GBV
- Journalist champion in ending GBV.
- Champion in ending Online Gender Based Violence
- Champion in ending GBV against Domestic Workers
- Champion in ending Human Trafficking
- Champion using Innovation in ending GBV
(N.B You can nominate yourself or nominate others).
Deadline: 26th September 2022
To nominate filling the form attached below: